Saturday, March 24, 2012

Insurance blows

I got an email yesterday from a dear friend of mine. She has two beautiful daughters but she and her husband want a third. Turns out her fucking insurance covers IUIs at 100% and 90% of IVF. Up to $1500 out of pocket annual max. I want to be happy for her but haven't responded yet because her email angered me. I know she meant well and actually showed me a job posting with her husband's job. She meant well but all I could think is that she already has two girls and we who don't and can't even have one are already out probably $30,000 over the past two years. I am so angry at insurance in this country. It's not fair. (and to take a job with her husband's company would mean moving over 1000 miles and changing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment