Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So many losses, mine included

So many losses these past few weeks. Mine included. I learned yesterday that my baby had no heartbeat. That it died about a week ago and never got past the 8 1/2 week stage. Despite a strong heartbeat, my body still managed to fuck this one up. D&C should hopefully give some answers, but I'm not holding out too much hope.

I told the friends that know. One of them knows not through me - meaning someone else broke my confidence and told him. I was so pissed at her back when she told him. Even though he is a good friend, he is a person who doesn't believe in "breeding" and I knew would judge me. I told him yesterday that I lost my pregnancy. Sure enough, he sent me some email about the human species always trying to defy nature (and gave me examples of nose jobs and boob jobs and hair loss treatment) and that nature doesn't want to be defied. Told me the IVF we went through is defying nature, so I shouldn't be surprised that it didn't work. I wrote back how horrible his email was, and told him to fuck off. That friendship is over.

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK.

3 comments:

  1. I am very sorry for your loss. It sounds like you had to end that friendship-he didn't seem supportive, or kind, during your tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are going through this. I now how hard this is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry and sad this happened. Thank you for comment on my blog. Please know that you are in my thoughts. xoxo

    ReplyDelete